I’m so grateful and excited to tell you all, I have been nominated for the “Liebster Award” by fellow blogger Huguetta! Thank you so much sweet Huguetta! I’m appreciative for this nomination because I started this blog to connect with individuals who love to read and write like myself. Huguetta’s blog is one that I consider to be a Lifestyle blog, thus being inspirational, motivational and encouraging. She offers her perspective on different ways to maintain a positive outlook, as well as ways to maintain a healthy, disciplined, and productive mind frame and lifestyle. You can find her lovely blog here! https://huguetta.wordpress.com/
Huguetta is always updating and interacting with her followers and has a beautiful way of presenting helpful information that YOU will find beneficial. Check her out and Huguetta,
What is the Liebster Prize?
The Liebster Prize is an award that exists only on the Internet and is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. The first case of the award goes back to 2011. Liebster in German means sweet, kind, dear, charming, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It really is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and gain more visibility in the community.
There are some simple rules to follow:
Add a link to the Official Liebster Award page in your blog post the Global aussie: https://theglobalaussie.com/
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award. Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 5 bloggers or more.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
Questions Asked by Huguetta and my weirdly but hopefully respective responses! 😃
- Can you recall a moment that took your breath away? Describe it.
Two different times, when I first held my daughter, and when I first held my son. Truly took my breath away. I was in such awe. How did I create these tiny creatures! haha The doctor had to tell me “Steph, Breathe!!” I’d provide picture but, a little too graphic!
2. Would you marry a person from a different religion?
Yes and I did. I’ve actually heard someone say, “She believes the way she does because her husband.” Well they are kind of right and I’m not ashamed to say it. Religion caused me to be very judgmental. I felt as though I was more humble than others, it caused me believe my beliefs were the only right beliefs, made me believe as a woman I needed to be submissive… My husband came in and WOKE. ME. UP. I’m so grateful my life partner fell in love with me for other reasons than my religion. I can’t imagine where I’d be had we never met. Ugh, I cringe! He didn’t lead me to a new religion, he led me out of religion and that is what I needed most. Also, this is simply my personal experience, I do not speak for everyone.
3.What makes you smile instantly?
Getting nominated for a bloggers award! 😜😜 Also, when my husband gives me random kisses, BEER, AND every time my daughter sees the trash truck!
4. You have a gun and murder is not a crime at all, whom would you kill?
ANYONE who has or would hurt a child. (Watch ya back fools, legal or not.🤨😑)
5. You woke up and you’re 5 years old again but you remember your entire life you already lived, how would you act? What would you change?
I would focus more on my education in order to become financially independent early in life. I would’ve have also made an effort to find friends that cared about my well-being rather than boyfriends.
6.What’s your best quality and worst trait?
My best quality would be my heart. I’m a hopeless romantic, I care so deeply for those less fortunate than myself, I never ever want anyone to endure hardships alone..everyone needs someone. it’s that simple. My worst trait would be my inability to not care about opinions. No matter what I tell myself, it seems i’m always worried about how others percieve me. I’m working on it!
NOW: My 6 Questions for my nominated bloggers.
- If you could choose between experiencing the birth of a star or Time Travel, which would you choose?
- Where does your creativity thrive best? (Example: City, forest, Suburban? Outside with wine? Inside by the fire with coffee? Next to water?, etc.)
- If you could choose any movie character to reenact in a remake of a film/movie/T.V. show, who would you choose and why?
- If you could go back to a certain moment in your life, what moment would you choose?
- If you were chosen to colonize Mars without knowing if you’d ever return to earth, would you go?
- This one is for humor- WHAT’S YOUR TYPE- (You have to choose!!😆😆😆)
- A life size painting of YOURSELF?
- A Bronze bust of YOU??!
- A life size marble statue?!
Since the Liebster award stands for sweet, kind, dear, charming, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcoming, the bloggers I chose will have a notification from me, if you choose to participate I’ll post your link!
Again thank you Huguetta, I’m so grateful that you chose my blog! You have boosted my confidence like no other!
Also, you guys feel free to answer my questions in the comments!! I’d love to know your answer to number 6 especially!!🤣🤣